You're an ambitious coach who gets results and changes lives — a badass, if you do say so yourself!
And that's where the trouble starts...
When you try to say it yourself.
Writing about yourself is daunting. So, you describe your mad passion and expertise with a bunch of overused squishy transformational speak: lofty adjectives that sound big but tell us nothing. It's an easy hole to fall down! This is why so many coaches use the same vague language to talk about their work.
When you march with the crowd down Empowerment Lane, this happens:
You disappear into the wallpaper — not even edgy dive bar bathroom wallpaper, more like a cloying floral pattern in Aunt Gretna's foyer.
This makes you indistinguishable in an overwhelming lineup of coaches. We can't have that.
You're unique and irresistible! Squishy transformational speak is not.
It won't convert your prospects into ride-or-die clients.
❌ Saying you’re “heart-centered” doesn't inspire anyone to fall in love with you.
❌ Saying you "empower" women doesn't build trust or connection.
❌ Saying "live your best life" doesn't spark a flicker of enthusiasm.
Your life's work deserves effective language to speak for it.
- You're making general promises so "everyone" can relate, but this doesn't speak to your target audience's deepest needs and desires. Your copy should feel like a personal conversation.
- Your authentic self doesn't sparkle through on your website, which makes it impossible to know and love you. Your people want to crush on you! Give them the chance.
- Potential clients can't see a clear, vivid image of what their life could look like after experiencing the transformation you promise. Let's show them the future.
Your ideal audience feels seen and understood. You create an emotional connection and start to earn their trust. They feel like you get them and can help.
You're speaking directly from the heart, guided by your values. Your dream clients will self-identify without you rubbing lemon and salt in their pain points.
You stand out! Your uniqueness shines through. Your ideal people will fall in love with you and tell their equally cool friends to check you out. (aka referrals)
If you're in the "selling feels icky" camp, then you totally need to hear this.
Your website copy can do the selling for you. (that's its whole job)
When written properly, your copy speaks directly to your ideal people like you're inside their heads.
You've done your branding homework (wink wink); you know exactly who you serve and do your best work with. You intimately understand their deepest needs and desires. When you reflect that back to them — they feel SEEN.
You demonstrate the big transformation that you can facilitate and how that ripples through every area of their life. You show them the possibilities.
All the while, they feel like it's YOU speaking to them because the copy is in your voice, speaking your words and heart. (If words can make us swoon over toxic, jealous, emotionally unavailable characters in novels, they can definitely make your dream clients fall madly in love with you.)
When prospective clients who are a fabulous match for you come to your website, picture this:
- they self-identify as one of your people and feel like someone finally gets them
- they recognize that you can help with the big problem they're experiencing
- they visualize what life looks like after that problem has been resolved — they want what they see
- they dig your personality and relate to you like you could be a trusted friend
- they have 80% sold themselves before they book a call
By the time you get on the sales call, it's just to see if the vibe is right and work out the logistics! There's no awkwardness about convincing them or "selling" them on your services because you've already laid your cards on the table.
❤️ They're at ease because they know what to expect and are ready to go deeper.
❤️ You're at ease because they already know what you're all about and have raised their hand, inviting you to make them an offer.
at ease² = joyful sales
Here's where you show up unapologetically as your awesome self so your audience falls madly in love with you and happily buys all your stuff 🤩
We’ll translate your clear brand identity into just the right words that your curious prospects need to hear to become your new ideal clients.
All packages include
- Brand clarity workbooks and single coaching session (this can transform your biz on its own)
- Done-for-you website copy that sounds and feels like you, genuinely represents your work, and makes Your People feel seen and heard (and excited to sign up!).
- Two rounds of edits to make sure you're absolutely delighted!
- Copy collaboration calls so you're involved in the process and have a voice at each stage (no surprises, just happiness).
When we're done, you'll have website copy that builds trust and connection with your ideal clients using your authentic voice and the words they need to hear to let them know that you're the one.
We'll have a delightful, zero-stress chat to dig into all the details and see if we'd do amazing work together.
If it's not a hell yes, that's ok too! We can still be friends. xo
Conversational Copy Two-Page
Includes Homepage and Services Page
(up to 1,000 words each)
Conversational Copy Three-Page
Includes Homepage, Services Page, and About Page
(up to 1,000 words each)
Additional pages are available for $997 each.
Payment plans are available.