Make networking your most lucrative (and fun) marketing activity with my proven strategies to get clients, referral partners, and biz besties on group calls and coffee chats.
What you'll learn:
Part One - Before the Call
- The most important prep for a coffee chat that only about 1% do (and it always impresses)
- Avoid these mistakes that so. many. people. make that leaves a bad impression.
- Learn to introduce yourself in an engaging way that people will pay attention to and take action on. 👇
- What your intro needs to include to make you memorable and referable.
- It’s not just what you say, it’s also how you say it.
- What length should your intro be?! What if it’s too short/long?!
- BONUS: My intro template that gets people DMing me on every group call — plug in your info and use!
Part Two - During the Call
- Simple strategies to feel more confident and comfortable (and have fun!) even if you’re prohibitively shy and deadly awkward.
- My favorite icebreaker that raises the energy and puts everyone at ease.
- How to make people genuinely enjoy their experience with you and feel excited to build the relationship.
- Ask this question when you’re struggling to understand what someone does or how you can refer them.
- The MOST annoying thing that you should never ever do on a group or 1:1 call.
- My sneaky trick for reading your intro from a script without sounding like you’re reading.
- Don’t be scared to ask this at the end of a call (it’s actually the professional thing to do)
Part Three - After the Call
- The most important move to make after the call that will 10x your networking results (most people neglect this)
- You met people, now what? How I organize my connections to effortlessly keep in touch and maximize relationship building — including my fave software recommendation.
- This simple gesture will win you clients and referrals while boosting your reputation as an indispensable connection to have.
BONUS: You'll also receive constantly updated list of my favorite networking events that I think are well worth your time.
This mini-course will be delivered through bite-size audio lessons and PDFs.